Why is there no growth in my penis ? I am 20 year old

Hi im turning 20 in 4 months but my penis is still the same size as it was when i was 8. What could be the problem?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Hello! Welcome to HealthcareMagic!
Size of penis alone does not matter in sexual life. You have not written if there is problem of erection or not/ do you masturbate? You can have normal sexual life with any size of the penis. If at all you have a problem with sex, it may not be due to the size of penis. For ladies, it's the initial part of vagina & labora minora which are most sensitive sexually & you can't ignore emotionality also. So do not worry about it & start enjoying your life.
Good Luck.