Why is there itching in my body when I dont take tablets ?

My body is itching very much ,it stops itching when i use "LEVOCETRIWAL" but after 3 days it starts itching again. It gets red when i itch, but after sometime it gets fine. the itching place gets pimples in it.I have got acne problem inmy face as well as in my body.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011

It needs to be evaluated as to why you develop this symptoms.

It can occur with some clothing you use or with some variety of foods or dust.

You need to also say If any of your family members have similar symptoms,In that case It could be genetic.

So kindly consult a dermatologist.Hope I have answered your query

I will be available for your follow up queries If any.