Why is there irregularity in my periods after undergoing a endoscopy ?

I had an endoscopy a year ago and they took a growth out of my belly. After for a month everything I ate went through the thereafter I had my period for a month after I did not get my period for 4 motnhs. Thjis has never happened to me I never was late and missed my period. I went to a doctor and they jumped start my period after one dose of the medicine I got my period. Ever since Spetmebrr I have been regular until this month I am five days late. I want to know how to naturally induce my period and what happened to me. I am 44 years old and every doctor I went to does not want to find out why I reacted so severly after the endoscopy please help. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011