Why is there green color discharge during my periods ?

i am having green discharge at the time of my menstruation,what is the problem
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011
color of vaginal discharge varies with pH of vaginal secretions and type of bacterial flora in the vagina.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You haven't mentioned if you have itching associated with it. Your History suggests you have Fungal Infection. Kindly get yourself examined by a Gynecologist as you will require medications.
Stick to your treatment plan and go for regular follow up. Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Avoid stress and maintain a healthy weight.
Hope I have answered your Query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries.

Wish you Good Health.