Why is there bleeding and abdominal pain after taking I pill ?

I am 19 years + and my girl friend is also 19+. We had sex on 15th of March 2011. She had her normal periods on 5th of March. I inserted for about only 10 seconds. and nothing came off it (if it had I would have known). She took an ipill on 16th of March. Now from past tuesday i.e. 29th March, she started to bleed. She is also having abdominal pain . I took her to a gynaec. She told that it might be due to ipill. It will be ok once her periods come and once everything thats inside comes out. I am very tensed. I don t have much people around me. She too is very tensed. What should we do????.....Please doctor please answer!!!...Please help......
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011