Why is there abdominal pain with nausea, headache and white discharge ?

I have been having abdominal pain ( Cramp like pain) for the past 2 weeks, which I guessed was constipation after taking constipation pills the pain lessened significantly, but did not go away. It gets worse at night. When I take the constipation pills I get slightly nausous and a headache for about an hour, but then they go away. Today I visited the pool, and my area has been burning. I had slight vaginal discharge , but not much more than usual . I wanted to call it IBS and have it be over with, but someone told me that it couldn t be that. I have been taking birth control for almost 2 years and have never had these symptoms. This month I have missed two seperate birth control pills by no more than 10 minutes. My boyfriend has never came inside me and the last time he went to the doctor he was told that his chances of childbirth are slim. If it is not pregnancy, I would like to know what it is. I have not missed my period yet, I am still on my last week of active pills. Any knowledge about this subject would be helpfull. I highly doubt it to be pregnancy. The brand I am taking is called Apri, and is said to be a very effective birth control pill.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011