Why is there a delay in periods after taking i-pill and can she be pregnant after taking i-pill ?

i have done sex with my wife in her periods time, then she take i-pill in period time,but now one month later her periods are delayed, we check two times for pegnancy test but both times test are negative, but my wife period still not come(15 days are gone). please refer any medicine to get immediately periods, is there is any problem in her period pls refer any medicine? pls tell me there is any chances of getting pregant?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011