Why is the period irregular ?

me and my gf had protected sex in dec....her period in jan and feb is normal...but in march she missed her period we did another protected intercourse in march and she took an ipill within 30 hours.....but she did not get get her period tiil is 7th day.....her normal periodic time is 5-9th or8th to12th... Is she pregnent
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
hii welcome to health care should confirm your doubt by urine pregnancy test if it negative then it may due to hormonal imbalance.she take T.devary(10mg)1tab three time a day for 3days.she get her periods after she stop medicine,after 3 to 4 days. if not then concern gynec for that.