Why is the intercourse time reducing? How can I hold ejaculation longer?

dear doctor, i am a male aged 42 years . i have two kids. from the marriage day i have a problem of quicker ejaculation (i feel). i dont have erection problem. i had sex with my wife daily almost for 2 to 3 years after my marriage. but as i said before, the intercourse time is very less (within a minute most of the time). i feel my wife will be more happy if i can hold my ejaculation for some more time. i tried some viagra like tablets very rarely (may be 5 to 10 times in the last 15 years) . but the time is not getting increased. i dont have any health issues like sugar, blood pressure etc., now i use to have sex with my wife once in a week. i dont have any sexual relationship with any other girl so far. please advice. warm regards, r.babu
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012