Why is the foreskin of my penis burning after putting red wine on it ?

Doctor , I had put Red Wine on my pennis while having oral sex last week. Since then it burns on my foreskin . It has become dry & red. I believe my foreskin has shrined, because if i try to put it back from my glans it pains since it is small enough to fit it. It also pains if I press the veins of my foreskin. If I don t try to put it back it doesn t pain. The pain is decreasing though, but I guess its not fast enough. Please help!!
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011