Why is the erection not lasting longer for my 51 year old husband ?

my husband is 51 years old, we have been together for 15 months only, and we have only had sex every two months sometimes longer sometimes less, lately I have noticed that his erections arent hardly there. I am really worried cause I do like to have sex very often, but unfortunatly due to his erection problem we find it so frustrating one because we have no idea what is going on, he blames it on his last girlfriend, but then he also blames it on some drug that he got for a operation that he had a few years ago to his hand.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011