Why is the area around my mons pubic very sensitive to touch ?

Hello, I am having some issues around my mons pubic area. It is very sensitive to touch. Anytime it is touched it feels like the skin is being stretched. I had my husband look at it (not a doctor) there is no redness, bumps, or anything. His words, it looks normal. It comes and goes, I do nothing to make it go away, it s like it has a mind of its own. I have had a child he is 6 years old. I had a c/s, and my husband and I do have sex. Please help. There are no other discomfort.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Feb 2012