Why is stomach always in pain and burning? Have chest pain and blood CRP is high. Why?

HELLOW,LAST FEW YEARS I HAVE SUFFERING IN PAIN PROBLEM IN MY STOMACH.I CHECK UP MY DOCTOR AND HE SAYS THAT IT IS IBS .BUT LAST FEW DAYS I AM SUFFERING BADLY.MY STOMACH IS ALWAYS BURNING AND ALSO I FEEL SOME PAIN IN RIGHT SIDE OF NAVAL AREA.EVERY DAY I GO TO TOILET AT LEAST THREE TIMES AND MY STOOL ARE SOFT ALL THE TIME.I HAVE ALSO FEEL MY LEG PAIN AND ALSO MY RIGHT SIDE CHEST PAIN . MY DOCTOR GIVE ME LEVOGASTROL 25 MG TWICE BEFORE MEAL DAILY.AND ALSO OFLOXIN TABLET.BUT WHEN I TAKEN OFLOXIN TABLET I HAVE FEEL HEAVY ALLERGY IN MY BODY ALSO MY BREATHING PROBLEM.I HAVE ALSO CHRONIC DISENTY AND LAST YEAR I HAVE CHECK MY BLOOD CRP IT IS ALSO HIGH ABOUT RANGE 45.5MG.MY URINE IS ALSO ALWAYS YELLOW TYPE.LAST FEW MONTH MY ENERGY IS SO LOW AND I DID NOT COMPLETE MY JOB PROPERLY.IN AFTERNOON TO EVENING I FEL THAT RIGHT SIDE OF MY ABDOMENT ARE BURNING AND ALSO MY PENIS ARE BURNING.PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT CAN I DO.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012