Let's start by looking at the contents in cigarette smoke:
It contains 6 toxins:
* Tar - we use it to pave streets
- An insecticide ... it's a poison that kills things.
* Carbon monoxide - Blocks the body's absorption of oxygen
* Formaldehyde - used to preserve dead bodies
* Hydrogen cyanide
- cyanide is used in executions
* Benzene - a component of gasoline
Look at the above & ask yourself, do I want this in my lungs?
Do I need to go further? OK, my mother in law smoked and she contracted and died from lung cancer
. God rest her soul.