Why is piroxicam 20mg, ampliclox 500mg, tetracyline hcl bp 25 mg, amplicilin 250mg, multivitamines, minerals and irons capsules used for?

need to know the price and function for the following medicines, PIROXICAM capsules 20mg, 2. AMPICLOX 500mg branded. 3. Tetracyline HCL BP 25 mg. 4. AMPICILIN 250mg 5. multivitamines and minerals and irons capsules. 6. IBU 400-IBU 200 7. PERILON/PEDISOLONE 8.CHLOROPHENICOL. 9.FURAZOLIDONE CAPSULES 100 MG. 10. METROMAX ANTIDEARRIEAR DRUGS 200mg.-------FOR DRY COUGH TREATMENTS. 11.amroxol syrup 100 ml. 12 artemether 40 mg capsule------ MALARIA TRAETMENT 13. ABACAVIRA+LAMIVUDINE tablets 300mg + 150mg and 600mg +300mg.- AIDS TREATMENTS
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012