Why is period lasting a short duration? Am I okay? Had collapsed yolk sac and fetal pole

hi i wonder if you can give me a little more information my last period was on 29th june and it lasted no more than 6 hours - didnt even fill one tampax regular - i found out i was pregnant at the end of july on a clear blue digital (ive since heard of many they arent that relaible on dates) yester i started spotting a waterly pink and so went to bath hospital they done an interal scan to discover i thought i would be about 9 weeks however the fetus is measuring 6-7 weeks .... it didnthave a heart beat and the comments on my notes said measuring 1.5mm 6 weeks irregularly shaped gestation sac seen containing collapsed yolk sac and fetal pole - both ovaries were visualised and appear normal in size and echo - texture. no pelvic free fluid noted and i have to have a re scan next tue ---- the water infection tested neg and the pregnacy test was postive ....... what i want to know is could the machine normally pick up a baby of 6 weeks? and is it likely that the pregnacy is ok with an irregularly shaped gestation with a collapsed yolk
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer