Why is my wife unable to conceive despite normal reports? Take duphaston?

Hi, My wife got aborted before one year.Her age is 28yrs.Period cycle is normal. We done all tests(i.e tyhroid, HSG ...) are normal.But she is unable to conceive.She got period last month on 20-09-2012.Doctor suggested to take ovafar 50 mg two tablets during night for 5days from 22-09-2012. As per doctor suggestion, we done follicular study on 15th day,we got report as left ovary follicle 1.2mm*1.1mm, no right ovary follicle seen & ET IS 7.8MM. Next she told on 18th day, but that day also we got same measurement & ET is 8.0mm. Even on 21th day it was same.Then doctor suggested to take Duphaston 10mg , one tablet during night for ten days from 11-10-2012(21th day). I am worried, so i wont to know it is normal & what would be the next precaution. Please suggest me.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012