Why is my vagina wet and itchy and Why do I have irregular periods ?

Hello, Can you please help me? I ve not had a period right for the past few months.. i am late most of the time i do bleed but only for one day but before i do bleed i get small bits of brown discharge! Now just recently i ve been waking up in the middle of the night were my vagina is wet and icthy
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Hi,thanks for query.It is important to know the reason why your periods are not normal.The wetness and itching in vagina could due to infection or otherwise,if it has happened just for a day,then you need not worry.But for periods you need to see your doctor and get proper examination and investigation done.bye.