Why is my vagina dry every time I have sex with my husband ?

When I engaged in Sex with my Husband, I have no fluied. My Yoni is Dry in every time.I am 36 years old.I am a Sugar Patient. Please send answer
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Hi thanks for your query.
You should use a lot of lubrication like KY jelly , which is freely available. Also Engage in long foreplay. Measure your blood sugars regularly, as this plays an important role. Drink lots of fluids and a healthy diet.
Have a healthy life.
hi
try to spend more time during foreplay and before reaching to climaxes ask your husband to spend enough time
use any of lubricating agent to wet your vagina