Why is my tummy hurting ?

Im having problems with my tummy it won t stop hurting I do every thing to make it stop plea help me
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Hi welcome to healthcare magic...
I think u need to be a bit more elaborate with your symptoms(problem).. wats ur age , wer does it hurt and wat makes the pain worser and wat gives u relief from the pain. Usually most common cause of pain is 1) gastritis : Take antacids Ranitidine or omeprazole capsules. Eno for a faster relief. 2) constipation : which needs dietary alteration - more of veggies and fruits 3) colic : can take dicyclomine or cyclopam 4) in females related to menstural problems and UTI ...
I have tried to talk about common causes but do not know wer u fit in , so would be good if you can elaborate on your problems.