Why is my triglyceride so high after taking medicine ? I have high BP also

hi, i a woman 57 years old having high blood pressure and taking lescol 80 for high cholesterol . My latest analysis shows elevation in gamma gt 36 it should be (7-32) my Hdl is 47 while it should be more than 50 and also triglycerides 208, while normal level should be less than 150. My doctor told me to change medication from lescol 80 to crestor 10 . I know that both of them are statin what should it change. and why my triglyceride are so high after taking medicine, before it was normal.
Asked On : Tue, 10 May 2011