Why is my stomach bloated with butterfly like movements in it ?

well i had sex in july 2010 and i thought i was pregnant after because my peiod after i had sex was 4 days late but it came then but i have been haven my period for the last 7 months but i feel as though i may be pregnant my stomach has a weird feeling to it like its bloated all the time and i sometimes have butterflies and i just wanted to know could i be possibly be pregnant but still having my period
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
the regular monthly periods is aganinst pregnancy. the bloating of the stmoach might be from some other cause.A sonography of abdomen will clear the picture.
Welcome to Health Care Magic,
Sometimes it may happen that you may have slight spot bleeding after conceiving but not regular periods.If you are having your periods regularly you are definately not pregnant.