Why is my pregnancy test showing negative even though I have all the pregnancy symptoms ?

hi everyone, I ve been trying to get pregnant . So of course me and my husband have intercourse last month Feb.on the 15th and 16th and this month i suppose to start my reguler cycles on March 6th already but i haven t got it yet and these few days i have been so hungry and my breast is also sore too. i took a pregnancy test n came out negative. so could i be preggnant? need some answer and thank you everyone for taking your time to read.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
Assuming that you had intercourse around the fertile period ,you have a good chance of getting pregnant,however wait for 10 days , repeat the urine test to see if you have conceived.