Why is my periods delayed ?

Hi, I am married for 6 months now. Last month I got my periods on 10th. My menstrual cycle is for every 26 days. I dint get my periods still. Also I see positive result in the pregnancy kit today. what should I do next? Please suggest.
Asked On : Sat, 14 May 2011
let me know what was test method ,may be test method will be wrong positive ,so get the test done again in good laboratory.
I did a pregnancy urine test and it was positive. Also I consulted a doctor, combined with scanning, she confirmed my pregnancy.
This is my first pregnancy. Can someone suggest me the dos and donts at this stage. Doctor told that the pregnancy is 4 weeks and 5 days old