Why is my periods delayed after having unprotected sex ?

sir, hi had sex with my lover with out safty but he removed before entering of spum in to my problem is i did'nt get my period ..five day's had been gone .wat's shell i do shell i wait for some more day' get period's..plz guide me sir my age is 21,i had sex with my s the first time i got full pain....and also i got some bleeding after some time i have to get period but it getting 5 day but i did nt get wat s my position............. we had sex with out safty but he remover pines before the spum enter s.....
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
thanks for choosing intercourse always carries risk of pregnancy especially if in fertile period.Wait for another week then do a urine pregnancy test,if you are pregnant it should be positive.