Why is my period delayed with dark yellow secretion from my vagina ?

i was using neo sampoon as birth contraceptive for about one year but this month my period did not come so i made pregnancy test in blood and was weak positive so i make bHCG the it was 59 refranc rang not pregnent up to 7 the problem is that i use this vaginal tablet from one weak and i was not knew that i am pregnant now i have dark yellow secrition i am worry by the way i have 3 kids
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Hello there..
welcome to healthcare magic forum..
Please consult a OBG doctor and get a ultrasound scan done first to rule out or confirm pregnancy. Once this is done and if you r pregnant u can discuss with her about tablet and also whether to continue pregnancy or not..
Hope this helps.
Take care,,