Why is my penis burning when i pass urine and is red in color after applying antiseptic cream ?

Hello Doctor , I m 44 years, male. I don t have any Medical History so far. I m a dance choreographer. I had a small stretch on my foreskin ( close to the glans corner) this happened many time before. normally during sleep and when I move. This time, was a bit more and i feel burning when I go for urine. My friend ask me to apply anticeptic, which I did and after 2 days get worse and more redish and a bit swallen. What is the problem? I never had sex for a month or more. Couldn t be a STD right? Please advice me.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011