Why is my moustache and chin hair growing red ?

hello sir, I am 27 years old mail married, when i married that time my age is 18 years old, now i am 27, i do sex everyday, now my mustache & chin hairs are growing totally red & grey.I have done daily sex thats why this is the reason to growing red & grey hair? and having left knee pain , back pain & left shoulder and some sound is coming from left knee & elbow. please advise me how to black my chin & mustache hair...
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
There is no relation between your sex and colour of the Hairs..,
Colour and hairs ditribution completely depend upon.,
Genetic invovment..depend on coding of genetic material on the ..,
Chromosomes only determine the colour and texture of hairs..,
Your SEXUAL activity and desires totally depend on your..,
Hormonal levels and activity..ok.
There is also no relation of knee pain ,back pain sound in the left knee..,
It could be from ...Rheumatoid arthritis or Gout..,
So go for uric acid levels in the body and try to exclude it.,
The best way to black your chin and mustach
dyeing and hennaying of your hairs...ok...good luck
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
there is no connection of your mustaches n chin hairs with sex.daily sex is gud n rejuvenating as it involve physical power and aggression so it can be the reason for ur pain??consult a physician ,try pain killer for 4 days if you dont get relief ?then go for uric acid test .
take care