Why is my mother suffering from body imbalance, nausea and vomitings ?

Hello doc , may mother is a diabetic and recently she was admitted in hospital for cataract operation, after successful operation once noticed by my doc, he said she has Parkinson at a v early stage of it, he told me to take advice from neurologist . later on when my neurologist saw her she recommend Pramiplex ER (0.375) twice daily one in morning and one in night, she is taking this tablet from last 20 days, since then she is having nausea , ones she vomited, she is not able to have body balance, mental disorder ... Need your suggestion regarding my mother problem...
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012