Why is my hair becoming white with no growth and very dry ?

Hello, i am 25 years old and my hairs r becoming white and there is no growth and it has become very dry. can you suggest what to apply?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
its moslty genetic reason why you having this problem. applying snything might not help a great deal. take plenty of fruits & fruit juices & egg. will help your hair. can take a dermatologist opinion if its a greater concern.
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
this is called can take tab calcium patothenate (100mg) daily for long...usually this would work if one is below 20 yrs of age..consult a dermatologist for prescription.
take care,