Why is my facial hair grey and red color ?

hello sir, I am 26 years old mail, Not married.. I am having grey & red hairs on my mustache and chin.. I am feeling tension...Please advise me what should be done to control this....
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome toHCM
premature greying of hair may e due to iron deficiency so improve your diet and eat iron rich food .aplly homoepathy medicine use jaborondi hair oil and wisbeden 30
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear Mohammed Abdul Aleem I certainly would like to help but my dear the information required to select a remedy is not provided by you, I would strongly insist, you find a good homoeopath around you, or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
Homeopath Dr. Sukhvinder Singh Rekhraj's  Response
pre mature greying of hairs is common problem now a days. It is due to excessive use of fertilizers and chemicals in agriculture. Drink plenty of water. Use homoeopathic medicine Selenium 30 / 2 drops 3 times. Mix Arnica Q and Jaborandi Q in coconut oil, apply externally.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Use aamla in your diet. Is there history of chronic coryza or tension. If you have any such problem, get it cured first.