Why is my daughter vomiting from past two weeks ?

my 13 yr old daughter has been vomiting for 2 weeks everytime she eats or drinks anything...they have ruled out pregnancy, did a ct scan that found a 3cm cyst on her right ovary , so they did an ultrasound 3 days later and found no cyst...she has pain in the right quadrant. and literally within 2 minutes of eating throws up. what should i do and what do you think this could be...her appendix was normal as well as all lab work and no temp
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012
welcome to healthcaremagic
as your daughter suffering for 2 months she needs to be examined clinically with detailed history.
it will be better to consult surgeon/gastro enterologist and get investigations to have a proper diagnosis and treatment
an usg and upper g i endoscopy will help reaching a diagnosis.
some times worm infestations may present with the complains as experienced by your daughter.
wishing early recovery