Why is my child sweating while breast feeding ?

my 19 months baby boy sweats while breast feeding is it a problem
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

I would like to have more information on any other features along with sweating . Does he have any bluish discolouration of face or takes breast milk at intervals due to uneasiness?When is he having these since? Please post the details as a reply.

I advise you to visit your Pediatrician and get your kid examined for complete evaluation.

every thing is all right, his nose is blocked almost every day . we are using salt+water solution for that. Besides he is good at evry thing. besides he things you have said are their any particular things to remember , any symptoms for any risk he may have. he was 3 kg at his birth. now he is 9.5 kg at 19th months.

Thank you Doc!