Why is my bleeding still persisting ?

why wont my period stop its been on 5th jan till 29 jan i m single and 17 years old i am 17 year old and my periods is mot stoping please help me out it started on 6 jan and till today it is running on
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to h & m
continuous bleeding is due to hormone imbalance it can be cured by using homeo medicines like pulsatilla 200,sepia 200,bryonia 200.
take care.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Most likely you are having a hormonal disbalance due to which there is excessive bleeding. To control the bleeding you need to take Tab. Tranexaemic acid 500mg TDS and start with a combination pill daily for next one or two cycles to regularise your periods.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal