Why is my 5 month old son who has green marks on hand and foot with a hole in the inner right ear being tested for kidney problems ?

IT STARTED AS AN HOLE IN THE INNER RIGHT EAR . NOW HE IS BEING TESTED FOR HIS KIDNEY HELLO. IM CURIOUS TO KNOW WHY MY 5MONTH, 18LBS. HE HAS GREEN MARKS ON ONE HAND AND FOOT. OLD HAD AN ULTRASOUND OF HIS KIDNEYS THAT IS LINK TO AN PIT IN HIS EAR. WHY, IS THAT.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
Hello.
A hole in inner ear means a serious infection of inner ear which might have produced systemic effects. There must be some other findings like proteins in the urine for which your five month old is being tested for his kidneys.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drtayalrakhi@gmail.com