Why is memorizing hard? Low calcium related fairly?

sir/madam i am 28 years old male from afghanistan , it has been 2 years that i am suffering from my nerve system i dont know what happened to me i remember staff i very hard to memorize something specially when i start studying i am good for about 20 minutes after that i feel like i have put a big pile on my head i feel awful, main thing i dont remember much staff i went to a doctor he told me my calcium is low and gave me some medicin but it didnt work out for me what i should do please help me out we dont have professional doctors here if i go to them again they might give some kind of medicin to send me to mental hospital for ever, i am thinking that i am still young and i have to study if i feel like this wont be able to study . thanks
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I suggest you not to worry about this. People do have such memory problems. This gets more problematic when you are worried about it.

There are studies which shows exactly what you are feeling. Every human brain gets "tired" after 20 minutes of working continuously and needs refreshing time for two minutes. So I suggest you to take 2 minutes rest or humor and then restart the work. please donot worry about calcium and all.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.