Why is it hard to swallow? Why did I vomit? Pregnancy in trouble?

I ate some chicken soup for dinner and felt something hard while swallowing . I think I may have swallowed a small piece of chicken bone. I vomited not long after dinner. I did feel a little nauseous earlier in the day before I possibly swallowed the chicken bone fragment. I didn t think anything of the naseua since I am in my second trimester or pregnancy and occasionally experience a little naseua. I have rarely gotten sick to the point of vomiting during this pregnancy and never right after a meal. Should I be concerned? What should I watch for?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012