Why is a cream causing red pimples? What can I do?

Asalamu alaikum dctr...ma name is sirajjuddin,am studing dubai now am in kannur.in dubai I was used a cream its a whitning cream I used daily I think 2 years am using the cream,and I came in india am just continue that same cream here also....its realy make me sad,while using the cream its coming red dots, pimpels...ma face coming red colour like that.....please say any solution doctor...aftr 2,3 days am going bake to dxb..I can t face my frends...please say any immidiate result...
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012
Sep 2012
Hi, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das
It is an allergic raction to the cream.
First stop using the cream immediately. Take cetrizine 5 mg once daily before bed.
After going back to dubai try the cream that you were using previously. If then also the incident occurs then change the cream.