Why i use to sneeze every morning ?

hello doctor i met with sneezing every morning ,as i wake up it starts . doctor does it create any side effects?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
This is allergic rhinitis and for this we recommend increasing of immunity as permanent cure. This is done with herbs like turmeric, black pepper , tulsi etc. swwamla is a drug which increase immunity in such cases. For symptomatic relief you can use lakshami vilas ras or tab. Trishun
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
most probably it may be allergic rhinitis.if properly treated it may lead to allergic consult a ent/pulmonologist
Homeopath Dr. Ritu's  Response

Please tell us for how long are you suffering and do you suffer from it whole year or is there any particular season. In Homeopathy there is very good treatment for your problem but we need more details about your disease so that we may recommend you the right remedy.

Dr. Ritu Sandhu
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
You appear to have rhinitis. Is the nose blocked more on one side in the morning when you wake up. It is possible you have Vasomotor/Allergic rhinitis. Complications like Sinusitis, Headache, Ear block can occur if left untreated for long time. You may take Anti-histamines like T.Cetrizine 10mg before going to bed. If you have nose block you can use nasal decongestants like Otrivin. Get examined by an ENT Doctor who will be able to find the cause behind it and treat effectively.