Why i still have muscular pain even after diagnosed with vessel blockage ?

Dear Sir, Greetings from Bangkok! I am 44 yrs Dec month while playing a cricket match I had some discomfort as I was playing without having b fast. I thought it could be a cramp due to loss of electrolytes which is very common...I carried on until 32 over when opponents got out. My discomfort was increased, however, again anticipating normal issue I avoided so all together it took 3 hours but while we were returning to Bangkok from Pattaya, I had vomiting some more pain in chest and discomfort... I walked into an international hospital there known as Bangkok Pattaya...They admitted and diagnosed I had blockage in main vessel...and later put stent... I am very down and get tired very fast...still the muscular pain is there.... I had a perfect body with no history of hyper tension, sugar or cardiac problems in my family...being veg. and disciplined about food habits I wonder how did it happen to me? Is it possible...what should be the precautions for me ...I no drink whisky .... but beer...after my operation of 2 months I have been drinking beer it risky? What other things I should not do.Pl guide Sir! Thanking you in advance! Warm regards! S.Anant
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011