Why i get pain during intercourse ?

I am recently married!! can you give any suggestions on sexual life. am getting some cuts on my penis while doing sexual interaction its painful for me I was married on getting this problem from last week
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010
these could mostly be friction burns/cuts make sure that your partners vaginal secretions are in good quantity before pentrating just go easy and take care to indulge in foreplay etc well try and use a well lubricated condom for starters
it will reduce the pain for now once the cuts heal you could go back to original in case the cuts are still appearing
  Anonymous's Response

cuts on the penis while having sexual intercourse is because of the dryness of the vagina. it may be because of the insufficient stimulus or inadequate foreplay. talk to your partner and you can use lubricants so that the cuts do not occur.