Why i get chest pain when i lie in unusual position for too long ?

Hi, i have been suffering from this chest pains for about 4 to 5 yrs nw, it comes and go, sometimes it never come for months. It normally comes when i lay on my bed in an unusual position, like when lying sideways whiles studying, in such cases, when i try changing positions i will hear a sound from my chest (is like a splash of water) and feel pains at the same time. sometimes i don t have to change positions to feel the pains, it start paining me if i remain in the unusual position for too long. pls help me , I m i going to die?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011