Why i am not getting pregnant even though mine and my husband's reports are normal

My age is 25 and weignt is 60 heignt 5.2 and female.i did mtp three years back later i didnt get the pregnacy. i am using medicine from two years.i did many test like tube test, thyroid test, harmone test and every montth i am going with trans veginal scan to see egg development.every test is having normal.only problem is some mildly polysists are existng.and uterus size is also normal.and my husband is also havng a semen count of 45 million. i am very much eager to have child as early as possible. please suggest me.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Nov 2010