Why i am losing interest in sex ?

i have not sex for last tree- four month after that i am not interested in sex anymore and my penis does not erect seeing any sexual activities so what i do which increase my sex power? please give me right solution.
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
Sports Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic,
I think you do not have any physical ailment.
If you are having any problem at any level please relieve yourself/overcome them and your sex desire will definitely return back.
Have a wonderful and enjoyable life ahead.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,deven thanks for query.I think you are under some form of stress.Normally if you do not do sex for 3-4 months even though your desire for sex is not affected.Please feel free to express your self,speak to your family or friends.You can even talk to your doctor about it.bye.