Why i am getting yellowish watery milky vaginal discharge ?

HI docter,i have a problem of itching and start i yellowish discharge i notice with milky white watery discharge,i got treatment,but the disease did not cure completely,now it starts again,now its a transparent slightly thick discharge and at time milky white watery discharge and itch badly!n discahrge flow is more than before,and i am feeling weakness since last few days...i am so scared what is happing with me...Kindly guide me out..Please
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.without wasting much time you should visit may go up and can cause serious infection.there may be need of investigations to rule out cytological changes.