Why i am getting sore and itchy vagina lips after TVT operation ?

Hi, 2 years ago i had a tvt operation which wasn t very successful. i ve since been advised to try physio before i have another. My issue is that as i get quite wet around my vagina area i have started to get very sore around my vagina lips and itchy. The problem is that i m being kept awake at nights and it s interefering with my life. it s only on one side of my vagina lips that it s sore... Can you give me any advise?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
I guess from your history that your tvt surgery is not successful and probably you are still having partial leaking of urine.Also this might have lead to some sort of infection in the vagina which needs to be examined personally by a doctor.Please consult Gynaec doctor for examination and after examination she will treat you accordingly.