Why i am getting fishy smell sweating? I tried Chlorophyllin Copper and i had TMAU disorder

Hello doctors i have been having this foul fishy scent that has been going on for 2 years. i shower 3 to 4 times and sometimes 5 but none seems to make a slit difference.worst part is that the more that i sweat the greater and heavy the smell first i thought i had TMAU disorder but when i went to the doctor he told me i was fine and i had nothing that is medically wrong with me. i even tried using Chlorophyllin Copper the medication needed to treat it but still this normal? what should i do? are this symptoms of something else? please help
Asked On : Wed, 19 Oct 2011