Why i am feeling headache with nausea and body ache after donating blood ?

hi sir,this is week back i have donated one unit blood to my brother as he was suffering with megaloblastic from day before yesterday on wards iam feeling giddy, headache ,feeling head rotating palms and my legs are getting sweat.and iam feeling weak drowsy and bp was checked and it was 140/90 yesterday. doctor prescribed me mecobalamin and iam using samlokind at for bp.please suggest me what should i take?and prescribe medicines to get rid of my problem
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011