Why heart attack comes in early age & and how to deal with this ?

My friend who is in renowned it company passed away recently at the age of 25. with all medical check ups he was off within 5 mins. what may be the exact reason ? and how to deal with this. is it becoming common?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009
Heart attacks kill young people (<30 yrs) everyday. My husband had a massive heart attack at 28. There are many causes: high cholesterol (either lifestyle or genetic {familial hypercholesterolemia}), diabetes, arrythmias (irregular rhythms), congenital heart defects, or medications/drugs. All of these are fairly common, and can cause sudden death. I see this in patients weekly. My husband lives with genetic heart disease everyday. Sorry for your loss. Get your cholesterol checked, even if you are young and healthy. My husband wouldn't have nearly died if his had been checked at age 20.