Why have my periods not started? Regular periods

why havent i started my first period yet? i am 15 and 4 months old. i developed breasts when i was 12 turning 13 and i have had discharge sense i was 13 and 10 months. i have had pubic hair sense i was 14 and 2 months old. i have cramps every month and discharge is everyday.. some days worse then others. i get lower back pain and bloated my mood changes like ill get very irritated easily. i also get pain in my upper legs closer to my lower stomach. i also have stress and ansiety problems and i dance and bike all the time. my height is 5 3 and i weight 104.5 so if i have all these then why haven t i started yet?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here you are to young to have a regular period in the beginning year it comes very irregularly but later on as you grow old this becomes regular right now no need to worry about this take care and have a nice day, every thing would be fine soon